Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It is just a mess of things

Shredded Cheese Salad Topping

The Story:    I was out inventing again and decided to process my typical salad recipe. To my dismay the salad tasted awful almost metalic. Not wanting to waste and not knowing what to do, I dished into a container and put it the refrigerator. After a day or two, I thought why not just add my amazing cheese sauce, bake a potato, and throw in some sauteed mushrooms. I did and wow! I was amazed how delicious the dish turned out.  

Yeilds 1 1/2 cup 

Materials

1/2 portion of a Kimball's Typical Salad
Double batch of that amazing cheese sauce
1/2 cup sliced mushrooms

Tools

Food processor
Mixing bowls
Mix spoons

Instructions 

  1. Put salad into food processor, blend until all is evenly blended
  2. Combine ingredients and mix until well mixed
  3. Sautee the Mushrooms the way you like and add into the mix
  4. Serve on top of warm baked potato or romaine lettuce or a slice of bread and possibly chips 


FYI The story retold my first attempt, but recently I just tried again and proved successful. 

Could also add diced tomatoes, olives, onions or whatever your heart desires


No comments:

Post a Comment